Lean Six Sigma Green Belt |
Lean Six Sigma is a disciplined process improvement approach that focuses on reducing waste, increasing customer satisfaction, and reducing variability for improved profits … among many other benefits.
Green Belts are typically process managers/leaders, who manage a couple of projects each year in their function specific area of their organization while maintaining their regular work duties. TQG’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course artfully blends the tools of Lean with the rigorous DMAIC problem-solving methodology and statistical toolset.
Using our Blended Learning Design, Green Belt students utilize visually eye-catching online modules to gain a deeper understanding of Lean and DMAIC methodologies. Classroom and/or Virtual Classroom sessions allow Instructors to build upon this knowledge and focus the learning for immediate action.
Hospitals and clinics who are looking to train team members to become a valuable part of their Process Improvement initiatives will be delighted with TQG’s Green Belt Learning Design. As true innovators of Blended Learning, we know that every organization is different and we understand the need to localize learning to your specific environment.
Individuals that are interested in the concepts of continuous improvement, reducing waste and improving customer satisfaction, will increase their value within their organization, while at the same time, develop skill sets that are employed across all healthcare related industries.
Total e-Learning = 28 hrs
Total Class Time = To be determined based on your Blended Learning classroom approach.
*This course should employed with Blended Learning classroom approach.
- Six Sigma Introduction
- Introduction to Lean for Healthcare
- Introduction to Lean Office and Service
- Managing the Project
- Kaizen Event for Healthcare
- Voice of the Customer
- Mapping the Process
- Eight Wastes for Healthcare
- Current State Value Stream Mapping for Healthcare
- Future State Value Stream Mapping for Healthcare
- Process-Based Costs
- What is Statistics?
- Organizing and Presenting Data
- Pareto Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Measurement System Analysis
- Introduction to Process Capability
- Process Capability Assessments
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- 5S Plus Safety for Healthcare
- Visual Management for Healthcare
- Error Proofing for Healthcare
- Standard Work for Healthcare
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Workplace Design for Healthcare
- Changeover Reduction
- Flow and Pull Systems for Healthcare
- Selecting the Solution
- Control Charts
- Controlling the Process
PEX Process Excellence Institute
-- Lean Essentials for Healthcare
-- Lean Six Sigma GB for Healthcare
-- Lean Six Sigma BB for Healthcare
-- Quality Tools Online - In book format
The Quality Group has partnered with the American Hospital Association SmartMarket to bring blended learning for Lean Healthcare, Advanced Lean Six Sigma Certification, and Project Management to its members.
Get answers to your questions. Call Laura Taylor 800.772.3071
Have a Technical Support need? Call Brian Wolf 404.843.1072
Twitter - @TheQualityGroup
Facebook - TheQualityGrojup
eMail - email@example.com
Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved